Thread: Hi Guys, new around here...

Hi Guys, new around here...

Hi Guys,

How are you all doing? I am new to this forum (looks nice btw!). I have been hanging about the British Blades forum for a while (making tools is another of my hobbies, same user name).

Love "tinkering" with things and having access to 3d printing and a full machine shop now helps.

I have had a few springers before and an AirArms 410 (mostly for FT), but that was some time ago. All my other shooting have been based on rimfire and shotgun (lived in Scotland for a while and Dad was a gamekeeper). Still get to do a bit of pheasant every boxing day but thats about it.

Currently playing with CP-1 and CP88 and shooting another chinese Co2 rifle but will prob just mod it and see how we go....just plinking for the mo.

Anyway, enough for now!

Cheers,

Craig
    Last edited by Ruitmexi; 08-12-2015 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Missed the capital "S", oops!

Welcome to the best A/G forum on the planet, some very talented and knowledgeable old gits on here, feel free to wander into 'Gentlemen's corner' (Collectors) where you will find the cream